There is not a whole lot in party decor that I love more than a neutral color palette with pops of gold. Tali Bar-Netzer of Revelry Street hit the nail on the head with this Classic & Chic Black, White & Gold 30th Birthday. Since it was her ‘golden birthday,’ this sparkling look is an even better fit! I am absolutely loving the swanky outdoor venue, with strings of twinkly lights and a beautiful city view, there’s really not a better way to ring in a new decade :).
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– White tablescape with a black & white runner + gold painted antlers & gold candle centerpieces
– Gold speckled cake with ’3o’ sparkler candles + gold mylar ’30′ balloons & a gold heart shaped piñata
– Black & white dessert table with striped cookies, gold dusted macarons & ‘midnight munchies’
– Gold rimmed drinks with rock candy stirrers & gold star topped ‘Pot of Gold’ cocktails
– Greenery wall photo booth + a popcorn bar, gold flake lollipops & mini champagne bottle party favors