Baking on your birthday!? It’s what you do when you’re Julie of Blue Cupcake and your (own!) birthday party needs a cake and tasty macaron bar! Her Sparkly, Silver & Fabulous 40th Birthday Soirée was designed by Lucinda Gould of The COOP with simple, elegant and of course glittery details. Bebe Jacobs captured all the shimmer and shine that is actually timely inspiration for a glam holiday or New Years party…. I know, I can’t believe that holidays are around the corner already either!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Silver glitter dipped candle votives, mini potted succulents and cups with disco ball swizzle sticks
– Three tier cake with a sparkly silver base, matching “40” topper & a simple succulent detail
– “40 & Fabulous” letter balloons, silver sequin linens and silver party streamers
– Macaron bar with pistachio, hazelnut and more delicious flavors displayed in white milk glass dishes
– Sophisticated white floral arrangements with succulent accents in festive silver vases