YOU GUYS…. this party is so much fun! I had a very hard time narrowing the pictures down, because pretty much everything about it has me WILDLY inspired. ;)
Juliet Boydstun, master of creative party themes and co-founder of The COOP, crafted up a storm for an all out glamorous-meets-playful 2nd birthday party for her daughter Hazel, who you may remember from her groovy + glitzy “Purple Haze” First Birthday that we shared last year. This Wild Heart & FOXY Flower Party is inspired by Hazy’s playful spirit and one of my personal favorites “What does the foxy say?”, so if you need me I’ll be swimming in confetti and crepe paper flower dreams right about now… join me below!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Gorgeous DIY crepe paper flowers adorning everything from the backdrops to the party hats!
– Darling place settings with glitter dipped utensils, confetti party horns, & fox face masks
– Ravishing black and white stripe cake + watermelon bites shaped like foxes
– Vibrant tissue paper painted backdrops + “stay foxy” necklaces with fox figurines
– Amazing fox piñata + “Stay Wild” signs in red heart Ikea frames
– Lemonade & Mimosa Drink Station covered in confetti + “POP” spelled in gold letter balloons