Santa’s elves have clearly been hard at work cooking up all of these sweet “toys”! Danielle from Cutie Putti Paperie whipped up this delicious Santa’s Workshop Birthday Party for her nephew’s birthday, but it’s also great inspiration for any kid-friendly Christmas party. Peppermint candy trees, chocolate doughnut “coal”, and Holly Jolly Ranchers are just a few of the clever treats that make this North Pole inspired dessert table extra merry!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look for:
– Super cute North Pole Cupcakes with candy cane ‘poles’ and glittery snowflakes
– Rubik’s Cube Rice Krispy Treats, Yo Yo Macarons, & malt ball Reindeer Noses
– Marshmallow Snow Balls + Hot Chocolate Cake with Marshmallow topping (yum!)
– Gingerbread Jack-in-the-Boxes + scrumptious looking Gingerbread Man S’mores
– Santa’s Toolbox & Tools (made of sculpted chocolate, of course!)