There’s nothing more exciting than planning a baby shower for a family member, especially when it’s for your own sister! Jamie Forsythe of Sweet Jelly Parties designed a Dreamcatcher Inspired “Be Brave Little One” Baby Shower to celebrate Baby Graysen’s Native American family history and the theme of her nursery. A creative dreamcatcher mobile from Hippie by Viki and custom tee pee – later added to the nursery! – are just some of the *dreamy* details that pulled together this party in the park, planned from 8 states away!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Playful painted terra cotta pot filled succulents, arrow props & a dream catcher mobile
– Beautiful tee pee (handmade by grandma!) with tambourines, drums & rain sticks for the kids to play music
– Bead wrapped mason jars + chevron straws and feather charms
– Ombre pink tribal cake, pink watercolor “Dream Big” sign and “Baby Graysen” custom napkins
– Tee pee trail mix and “Treats For The Tribe” printed baggies
– Dreamcatcher, tee pee, patterned onesie and “Be Brave” cookies from Sweets by Gigi