YOU GUYS. How is it already the first week of May… and in other works Kentucky Derby Party time?! This is the first year in a long time that I haven’t created a brand new Derby theme myself, but luckily Sarah Knepp of Sarah Sofia Productions did and sent it our way, so I still have bunch of beautiful eye candy to share with you today!
This colorful Kentucky Derby Garden Party boasts a gorgeous color palette, painted succulents, flirty dresses, and playful “Cheers Y’all!” mason jar drinks. Let’s be real, I love anything that has “fun signature drink” written all over it, especially when it’s literal. ;)
Another thing that’s definitely in the Winner’s Circle as far as party atmosphere goes… the venue! You can’t beat rustic stables, outdoor seating at the ranch, and beautiful horses wandering around this soirée. And for those of us that can’t experience that part in person (sigh) – at least those things WILL be all over our screens come this Saturday. So get the mint juleps (or mint julep cupcakes) ready!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Peach Mint Juleps served in playful “Cheers Y’all” mason jars
– Contemporary horse head statue enveloped in a gorgeous spring floral wreath
– Fab designer hats and LaRoque dresses in a coordinated party palette. ;)
– Spraypainted horse and jockey figurines + beautiful live horses on the premises!
– Handprinted bow tie, Derby hat, and horseshoe cookies from Edible Art Cake Shop