With the weather warming up, I’ve been dreaming of doing something party-related with popsicles, which always remind me of summer! So… I thought it would be fun to use them as the inspiration for a new twist on the popular “About to POP” baby shower theme, which usually features popcorn or balloons.
Colorful paper details, popsicle sticks, and watercolor textures (reminiscent of melted popsicles) came together for a vibrant & cheery POPsicle Baby Shower! And fun side note: we’re using this theme for a blogger baby shower event that I’m helping with in New York TODAY! I actually wrote most of this post on the flight over from San Diego to NYC yesterday. ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– DIY watercolor popsicle stick table runner & party favor display
– Clear plastic plates customized with printable paper details (my favorite new trick!)
– Colorful floral centerpiece with hand-painted wooden initial & glittered container
– Yellow folding chairs + chair backs and utensils embellished with buttons
– “Popsicle” party favors make from push-up pop containers