For our very first Halloween post of the year, we are SUPER excited to showcase one of our own Hostess INK paper collections, “Monster Mash,” as expertly styled into this downright EYE-dorable Halloween Bash by Laura Aguirre of LAURA’S little PARTY!
Halloween is one of our favorite times of year at HWTM, and we are over the (full) moon to see our party designs used in such a fun, creative way! I especially love how Laura incorporated playful googly eyes all over the amazinsweets & treats — they’re always watching. ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Custom monster party crowns & iron-on ‘Monster Mash’ shirts for the kids
– Playful monster silhouettes + super cute (& perfectly coordinating!) monster sugar cookies
– Scrumptious looking candy apples with rhinestone sticks
– Spray painted & glittered mason jars + cool green & orange panted chandelier
– Chocolate eyeballs, white ghost cotton candy, & googly-eyed cake with patterns matching the paper decor