Marie of Sweets Indeed is a brilliant party stylist and incredible person all around, so I was thrilled when she recently asked to use our Confetti Bridal Shower Collection for her sister’s shower, except customized to match a palette of red, white, and blue! Her sister (Julie) is marrying a marine, so sticking to the theme of the wedding, she designed a darling Americana Bridal Shower that has a great vintage-modern vibe and also feels subtly nautical… or is that just me and my love for all things nautical? ;) Marie also included a BRILLIANT fabric backdrop, creative non-floral (but equally beautiful and way more affordable!) centerpieces, and more fun ideas that deserve three cheers and a salute!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– “Here’s To Love” CandyfettiTM favors + “Cheers To Love” drink flags
– Patriotic brigadeiros from Simply Brigaderio
– DIY ripped-and-dyed fabric backdrop + “SIPS” and “SWEETS” banners
– Personalized centerpiece featuring framed pictures & signs, honeycomb balls, & wooden crates
– “MR & MRS” banner + “He Said She Said” bridal shower game
– Vanilla panna cotta with blueberry brulee + layered s’mores in mini glass jars