“Sip Sip Hooray,” we’ve got bridal shower inspiration today! For a trendy and modern bride-to-be, Kameela Lewis of Tutus & Bowties Events, dreamed up a Black & Gold Bridal Shower design that’s sparkly, tasteful & chic. The DIY engagement ring glasses give a fun nod to the occasion, while girly polka dot menus and mini champagne bottle cookies add a playful touch.
Take a peek at all the pretty pictures from Carr Cormier Photography and give a shout out to your favorite idea below – mine has to be the oh-so-cool geometric wall decal backdrop!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– “What’s in Your Purse?” Game with (invitation matching!) printable checklists
– “Sip Sip Hooray” calligraphy sign by Kristara Calligraphy + champagne chilled in a matte gold ice bucket
– Pretty engagement ring, champagne and geometric shaped sugar cookies from Miss J’s Sugar Cookies
– DIY gold engagement ring champagne glasses + playful confetti invitation
– Black chargers, gold polka dot dishes, bold black & white striped bow napkins & dainty dot place cards
– Modern gold vases with white whimsical florals, gold sequin table linen and gold geometric decor accents