From the incredible upside down tulip centerpieces and floral “SOPHIE” hedge wall backdrop to the dreamy chandeliers and chessboard dance floor, I feel like I’m in the Red Queen’s glorious garden… and it is beyond charming! Liz Stotz, owner and florist of Parsonage Events, (+ a dream team of other talented vendors including Elm Events at the helm), *dealt* up a winning hand of glam table settings, curiously creative floral arrangements and classic “Alice” details with an edgy and modern twist for this sophisticated & decidedly grown-up “Sophie In Wonderland” Bat Mitzvah.
Kate Saler Photography beautifully captured every dreamy detail – so join me down the rabbit hole for the whimsical celebration…
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– “Say Cheshire Cheese” photo booth sign + key place cards in a jumbo moss and gold frame display
– Enchanting upside down tulip centerpieces, hot pink napkins & clock” chargers
– Card cake pops, “We’re all mad here” t-shirts & whimsical striped pink invitation
– “Curiosity often leads to trouble” cocktail napkins and “Drink Me” champagne glass tags
– Queen of Hearts chessboard dancefloor + hedge wall with pink “SOPHIE” spelled in daises