I am downright in love with this dreamboat of a baby shower… it’s like a party and a tropical vacation all wrapped into one! ;) Jennifer Shah of The Pear – Event Styling & Planning managed to catch the perfect wave of gorgeous-meets-playful in this intimate Surfing Themed Baby Shower that she styled up for Lori and baby Lawson. From tropical textures and surf gear to bold chiavari chairs, the overall vibe feels both delightfully chic and super chill. I’m also loving the adorable custom printed beach totes that each guest received, which came in especially handy at the “Surf Shack” themed favor station!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Pretty Blue Ombre Cake + adorable Surfboard Sugar Cookies on sticks
– The Guest of Honor’s Chair all decked out with a stunning Tropical Lei
– Custom-built Surf Shack filled with favors + pint sized surfer gear for baby Lawson!
– The cutest Mason Jar Drink Glasses embellished with grosgrain ribbon & burlap
– Wooden Beach Signs with sentimental messages + Chalkboard Surfboard Welcome Sign