If you think this Vintage Victorian Baby Shower might be a little bit spooky, well…. you’re absolutely right! Inspired by the Haunted Mansion ride at Disney, Mallory Rajan of The French Confection Co. designed a gender neutral shower for her best friend with twins on the way! Pairing romantic lace linens and beautiful floral arrangements with a touch of creepy – bold black ribbons and empty pictures frames – is ultra chic, perfect for Fall and a refreshing divergent from the common pink and blue gender reveal party color palette.
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Vintage black and white china, black lace overlay, tarnished gold candelabras & old stacked books
– “Cast your vote” + TWO intricate Victorian style decorated gender reveal cakes!
– Vintage white wicker baby carriage, a flower-filled basket and a sweet lace-strung “welcome” banner
– Brooch and picture frame inspired cookies and gold macarons + black and gold dessert display dishes
– Gold glittered and splattered chocolate and caramel covered apples from Sugar Studio