Janelle Siegrist of Lee Mae Marie surprised her friends, Brooke & TJ of Brooke Courtney Photography, with some added sweetness (aka that AWESOME dessert table!) at their bright – and fabulously outside-the-box – Gold Unicorn Baby Shower. I instantly fell in love with the pics from this colorful co-ed bash, which was a group effort by loved ones. Quirky accents like spray-painted unicorns, retro candies and giant gold “O BABY” balloons add such a fun vibe! Plus, who wouldn’t love this friendly reminder…”Be yourself, unless you can be a unicorn, then always be a unicorn.” ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Gold unicorn topped pink ombre cake + a DIY gold unicorn mount & mini unicorn figurines throughout
– DIY painted floral centerpieces & glittered candelabras filled with succulents (genius!)
– Beautifully hand-lettered candy labels + gold dusted cake pops & colorful macarons
– Fun, gender neutral shower games that everyone can take part in!
– Rainbow confetti sprinkled table runner & upside down umbrellas from the ceiling