A little dream is on the way, so… Christiane Lehman of Truly You Events created a gorgeous (and *dreamy*!) Sedona Style & Tribal Inspired Baby Shower in honor of mommy-to-be Vanessa. The perfect garden-party venue was dotted with painted feathers, whimsical florals from Papertini and crocheted dream catchers of course! See all the earthy decor and happy fun in the pictures from Love Me Do Photography… and just know that I’m literally *daydreaming* about the beautiful watercolor invitations and signs from Hand Painted Weddings!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Gemstone necklace favor/escort card and favor-filled dreamcatcher stamped kraft bags
– Dreamcatcher thumbprint sign and “Join the Tribe” flash tattoo station
– Black and white stripe teepee gift area & wooden board baby picture display
– “Colors of the Wind” station with feather and wooden bow painting
– Babies breath halo for mommy-to-be & floral wreaths with gold-dipped feathers for each guest!