Hi everyone, it’s Jessica from Pen N’ Paperflowers, here to share with you a Toil & Trouble witch-themed table I designed for Halloween! You won’t find many “treats” on this festive table…it’s all “tricked” out with salty snacks to balance out the sugary sweets this holiday season ushers in.
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Simple grab-and-go salty snacks – no sweets.
– Apothecary jars labeled with wickedly-clever concoctions & terrifying tinctures (Download the FREE printables)
– Vintage wire whisk, antique book and candelabra used for decor accents
– DIY Tissue Paper Water Bottle Wraps (see tutorial here)
– Bewitching Black Magic DIY Book Cover (tutorial here)