As a newly inducted Cub Scout, Jeremiah wanted to share his new love for the outdoors with all of his friends for his 8th birthday. So mom, aka Kameela Lewis of Tutus & Bowties Events, stepped up and created this “Happy Trails” Rustic Campfire Birthday Party! Kameela not only killed it with the styling, but she also learned how to sew just for the occasion AND made sure the kids had plenty to do! Despite some unexpected rain, they managed to keep the campfire going, so to speak ;).
P.S. Make sure to scroll to the very bottom of this post, where Kameela has generously shared some free printables!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Tent & canoe topped birthday cake with fondant s’more roasting over a fire + a forest of cake pops
– Hand sewed tee-pee & custom pillow, DIY tree & arrow paper garlands + burlap rag-tie bunting
– DIY bottle cap checkers game, wooden canoe painting, & a nature Bingo scavenger hunt
– S’mores jars with Honey Nut Cheerios, M&Ms, & mini marshmallows + S’mores kits
– ‘Happy Trails’ flashlights, custom bookmarks (download here) & backpack party favors