This Little Lamb Baa Baa Baptism & Birthday has me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside! Photographed by the talented Nicole Cantin and beautifully styled by Erica Courtney of Southern Juliette, the celebration included tons of sweet, fleecy decor — from strewn balls of yarn & “fluffy” cream hydrangeas to shabby chic burlap and twine elements for a country vibe. And those miniature white picket fences filled with the adorable sweet treats are such a cute way to display extra special details… like the incredibly detailed chocolate covered Oreos and cake pops!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Chocolate lamb lollipops, fluffy marshmallow-topped cupcakes, & sprinkled lamb cake pops
– Burlap-striped lamb wall hanging + lace inspired invitations & paper details
– Grassy green crispy rice treats + popcorn cones adorned with twine & mini flowers
– ADORABLE sleeping lamb cake with piped fleece
– The cutest sheep finger-painting activity for the little ones!