I’m so in love with this clever HOLIDAY twist on the ever-popular Pancakes and Pajamas party theme!
Chandice Probst of Gluten-Free Frenzy gathered close friends, buffalo-check linens, scrumptious gingerbread pancakes, and lots more for this rustic “Flannels and Flapjacks” Holiday Party, and it just looks like good times all around!
Scroll down for a sneak peek of some of my favorite details, then head over to the FULL recap on her blog to check everything out. She’s also sharing a recipe for these adorable Maple Pancake Cupcakes (and it’s gluten-free, of course!). ;)
- Style and design, recipes + still photos: Chandice Probst
- Interactive photography: Tyree Shaw Photography and Design
- Gluten-free treats: Glutino
- Pancake decorated sugar cookies: Enchanted Cookie Boutique
- Flannel & Flapjacks shirts: Sweet Savannah Co.
- Green glasses, mini canvas totes & vintage truck bags: HomeGoods
- Mini Nutella, flannel sheet used as tablecloth, green bottlebrush tree & red flannel pajamas: Target