DIY Party Animal Plates + Banner (Free Printables!)

Party Animal Elephant Plates from HWTM

I’ve had quite a few inquiries about the DIY plate liners from my daughter’s Party Animal Birthday Party, so……. here ya go! I edited the designs (elephant, fox, bunny, and rhino) to just say “Happy Birthday” at the bottom so they can work for everyone, and included 2 versions so that you can use them with 2 different shapes of plates:

The 7″ plate liners are the version that I used for this party, and they are shaped to fit the 10.25″ clear plastic plates from Michaels. They have a slight bow to the edges, so you’ll need to use scissors to cut them out.

The 6″ plate liners are shaped to fit the 10″ clear plastic plates from Party City. The have straight edges so you can use a paper cutter or X-acto knife to cut them out.

You’ll also need spray adhesive for this project – see full instructions in my party plates tutorial.

Party Animal Printable Banner - Rhino and Fox

You can also download the coordinating Party Animal Banner! The banner file includes YAY! letter panels + 4 different animal panels that can be used as endcaps with the letter panels or on their own.

Free Printable Party Animals Banner

Party Animal Plates from HWTM

rainbow-dotted-divider-2

Hope you have some fun with these! :) Click here to see them in use at my daughter’s party.

24 responses to “DIY Party Animal Plates + Banner (Free Printables!)”

1. DIY Party Animal Plates + Banner (Free Printables!) #catering #wedding https://t.co/WUAlLsXRnZ

2. @clubwedd says:

DIY Party Animal Plates + Banner (Free Printables!): Hostess with the Mostess®
    I’ve had quite a few inquiries … https://t.co/mD1lGKswqE

3. Faffy Tea says:

Gorgeous! What an awesome (and free!) printable banner – we’ve shared with our Twitter followers :)

4. @FaffyTea says:

“Party Animal” Gorgeous #Free Printable #Birthday Banner / Bunting by @HWTM_Jenn: https://t.co/JmyjtH0gUC https://t.co/cf5SCangxU

5. Lora says:

Classy, unique and beautiful! Thanks for the amazing pics!
    I hope someone can find inspiration on my website too.

6. Emily says:

Love the free printables! It’s also a nice inspiration for my little girl’s birthday party (It’s hard to think about this, you must know, right? :P).

xoxo
    – Emily

7. Thank you for sharing these free pintables, we provide kids birthday parties in the UK http://lazerlions.co.uk and are always looking for ways to spice up our party themes. I am sure we will put these to good use.

8. Thank you for sharing these free pintables, we provide kids birthday parties in the UK http://lazerlions.co.uk and are always looking for ways to spice up our party themes. I am sure we will put these to good use.

9. Julie says:

Do you happen to have the freebies in just boy colors? We are looking to do a similar party for my son, and I love you creations!

• jenn s. says:

Hi Julie –
      I might be able to do that for you (and other people needing the same thing in the future!) Are you planning to do plates, and if so what size would you need? (I have them sized here for the large Michaels plates and the large Party City plates)

10. Wes says:

Hi, on the post dated sept 28, you note that you might be able to do the DIY animal plates and banner in boy colors. Can you let me know if this is available. Also, what fonts are used for the plates and banner.

• jenn s. says:

Hi Wes –
      I actually haven’t posted those yet since I didn’t hear back from the original person that requested them. When would you need them by? :) The fonts that I used are called NeoRetroDraw, Intro Rust G and Bank Gothic.

11. Elzani says:

Do you have a invite with this logo?

12. Talia says:

Yes I would love to use these for my sons 3rd Birthday party :) Do you have this set in colors that are more geared towards BOYS ??. Also, wondering about any other printables for the party animal theme as well!! (did I miss a previous post with some?) You are so talented..I love all your work! Thank you so much for offering these as free printables… it’s always nice to see some ones passion shine through their work and then that work being shared with so many!!

13. Sarah says:

I desperately need an invitation to match this PERFECT theme!

14. Sarah Diviney says:

Please send me the invitation template. I am in LOVE with your amazingly talented theme and want my daughters upcoming 7th birthday to revolve around these animals!

15. Perla says:

I cant figure out how to download can someone help ! My kiddos are having a party animal theme birthday this Saturday ! 6/10/17

16. Debbie Stouffer says:

Hi! I too, like so many, LOVE your designs for this theme. I was wondering if you would be able to put one of the design logos on a tee-shirt? Or possibly if i could print out a template onto a tee-shirt iron on screen? I would also really love to print out an invitation if possible!! Thank you

17. Christina says:

Could you send me the invitation printable too? Dying over this theme!!!

18. Ashley Thompson says:

Loving this!!!!! I am also interested in the invitation! Such a fun and colorful party