For her sister with baby #2 on the way, Jenny Raulli of Bloom Designs hosted a “sprinkle” rather than a full-on shower because Nicole wasn’t sure about even having one! I love what Jenny wrote about it, though: “I am a huge believer that every baby should be celebrated. Plus, I’m always looking for a reason to host a party!”
Now there’s a girl after my own heart. ;)
Nicole’s all-white-with-pops-of-metallic “Twinkle Sprinkle” Baby Shower is dusted with shimmery stars, sweet treats and whimsically worded signs that play off the classic lullaby.
And, if you’re wondering what her first baby shower was like, I shared it back in 2013! Check it out here.
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Gold star painted macarons from Sweet and Saucy + “Little Star” cookies from Bambella
- All white peony and garden rose centerpieces and custom silver script star-studded place cards
- “How we wonder who you are” baby name suggestions and Wishes for Mommy-to-be activity
- Metallic “TWINKLE” and star shaped balloons + gold star garlands
- White ruffle table linen and napkins with gold Chivari chairs and matching chargers
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Jenny…
Since this was my sister’s second baby she wasn’t sure she wanted a shower. I am a huge believer that every baby should be celebrated and since I am a party stylist by trade, I am always looking for a reason to host a party! We compromised on having a sprinkle rather than a full shower.
My sister wanted it to be clean, simple and pretty and choose a color palette of mostly white with pops of metallic. White is my favorite color so I loved working with such an elegant color scheme.
The front porch was filled with balloons and a welcome sign on the door.
Once inside, guest were greeted with a wooden twinkle cut out and perfectly matched the invitation and were asked to write a wish for the baby to be in a book. The shower was outside on my patio which was decorated with lots of mylar balloon, pretty linens, metallic gold accents where ever possible, simple posters and hundreds of stars.
Lunch consisted of the mommy to be’s favorites- salads, roasted vegetables, cous cos and mini sandwiches. The centerpiece were filed with all white blooms including the mommy to be’s favorite peonies and garden roses.
The dessert table was filled with all white treats using gold accents where possible. A two tiered simple white cake with star garland was the focal point of the table which was filled with macarons decorated with gold stars, cake pops, mini parfaits, powdered donuts and custom sugar cookies.
During the party guest were asked for baby name suggestions and filled in an mommy to be advice card.
- Party Concept and Styling: Bloom Designs
- Invitations, Printables, Posters, Twinkle balloons, balloons, straws, vinyl stars: Bloom Designs
- Macarons, mini dessert cups: Sweet and Saucy
- Sugar cookies: Bambella
- Star garland, twinkle twinkle gold letters: Party Made Pretty
- Wooden twinkle cut out: Ten 23 Designs
- Flowers: Julep Studio