Pretty pink bows, dog bones galore, tennis ball party favors and the cutest pack of BFFs ever can only mean on thing: It’s Cubby’s 2nd “barkday” today! Bonnie Dutka of Mobella Events celebrated her beloved pup, Cubby, with a Girly Pink & Green Doggy Birthday Party combining all of her favorite, toys, treats and puppy pals for a fun day in the backyard. Read party details (below) from Cubby herself(!), and hear what a *barking* good time everyone had playing in the doghouse, dressing up in colorful bows and eating tableside!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Decorated doghouse with bone-shaped “Cubby” sign and DIY fabric wreath
– Jumbo pink bow chairbacks with raw hide embellishments + cute doggy illustrated place cards
– Striped dog bone placemats, pink dog bowls & toilet water in champagne glasses garnished with a mini bone
– Milkbone “pupcakes”, bacon strip treats, sweet potato bones and playful a “Bone Appetite” sign
– “Hope you had a ball” pink and classic neon yellow tennis ball party favors
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Cubby…
Hi, my name is Cubby! I am a fluffy Maltese Poodle, who enjoys barking at mailmen, licking people’s toes, and playing with my Mommy and Daddy! I just turned 2 years old and to celebrate, my parents threw me the best barkday party ever with my favorite colors of light pink and green.
As soon as they arrived, my doggy friends were in awe over the bows for the backs of
each chair, which had rawhide bones going through them- they couldn’t stop sniffing them! One of my family’s birthday traditions is to set a place at the table for the dog, so my friends and I got our very own spots at my barkday table, with custom stationery and pink and green bowls to complement the floral and rawhide centerpiece. But my favorite part was the food! Everyone gobbled up the sweet potato bones, pupcakes, doggy bagels, and puppy chow. We even got to drink toilet water out of doggy cocktail glasses!
After, we all ran around the backyard, played in my personalized doghouse (my Mommy handmade the wreath!), and played dress-up with the colorful bows I gave everyone as favors! By the end of the day, everyone was exhausted, but I sent them home with tennis balls and bacon treats for their next play time. I had a barking good time at my party! Arf arf, thank you for having us!
– Bakery: Two Sweets Bake Shop
– Coordination & Planning: Mobella Events
– Custom Stationery: Kori Clark
– Florist: Lee Forrest Design
– Photography: Rachel V Photography
– Linen: Kirby Rentals
– Geometric Linen: Wildflower Linens
– Rentals: Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals
– Birthday Pup: Cubby
– Dog Models: Sophie, Pep, Elvis, Zoe, Miller