This party is literally “A Dream Come True” for my 4-year-old self, so I’m guessing that Kamryn and her princess-clad party guests had the BEST time at her Glamorous Cinderella Birthday Party! Mommy, Krista O’Byrne of Hoopla Events, and partner-in-planning Jennifer Carver of Banner Events, gathered a talented team of vendors for her daughter’s (golden!) 4th birthday. After Loralee Lewis brought “royal style” in her party printables, everything else *fit* into place: the Cinderella carriage inspired dessert table, the playful salon stations and glitzy “ballroom” tables too. There are so many bibbity-bobbity-beautiful highlights to touch on, but I’ll just let you get to the magical pictures from Lauren Oliver Photography below and read Krista’s party details for specifics on activities, play stations and decorations… ENJOY!
P.S. How ADORABLE is Birthday Princess Kamryn and her handsome Prince Wesley!?
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Fairy God Mother created (aka Vy Passetti Cake Pops) princess carriage cake balls
– “Wish Upon A Star” dessert table garland + “Dreams Come True” and “Make A Wish” chairback banners
– Blue sparkly tutus, Cinderella carriage shirts, gold star wands & blue shoes with butterfly accents
– Gold sequin linens, bunched pink overlays, gold candelabras & painted pumpkins
– Butterfly cookie towers and a beautiful 3-tiered cake with a princess crown topper!
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Krista…
Celebrating a golden birthday calls for a royal celebration! My daughter, Kamryn, turned 4 on November 4th and chose a Cinderella birthday party theme this year! Her celebration was a dream come true. From glitzy and glamorous decorations to the royal treatment at the princess inspired salon to mouthwatering choices at the dessert table, this party was full of magic befitting a princess! Prance and twirl with the birthday princess as you enjoy the gorgeous photos captured by Lauren Oliver Photography.
The dream come true celebration began with a beautiful invitation suite from Loralee Lewis. Loralee created all of the beautiful paper elements seen throughout the party, from the cupcake toppers to the rosette banner to the chair backers, favor bags, straw flags, signage and more.
We were lucky enough to hold the royal celebration at the Lacey Conference Center near our home. Jennifer Carver of Banner Events came and helped transform the ballroom into a gorgeous setting, befitting of 15 beautiful royal princesses and 1 handsome prince. A large fairytale castle arch from Shindigz provided a festive entrance for the royal guests.
Once inside, guests were whisked away to get dressed in their royal attire. The guest of honor, Kamryn, was outfitted in a beautiful Cinderella dress & glass slippers from Chasing Fireflies. Her older sister Kennedy, also wearing Chasing Fireflies, was transformed into the Fairy Godmother, complete with silver glittered shoes and a magic wand. Over a dozen princesses received gorgeous glittered tutus from Tutu-rella’s & lovely custom appliqued carriage shirts from GreatStitch.com. All items were presented in sweet favor bags from Oriental Trading, embellished with gold glittered crowns from I Have a Favor. Cinderella dress-up shoes and gold wands from Costume Express completed the outfits. Prince Charming was also dressed for the ball, wearing a royal suit from Costume Express and appliqued undershirt by GreatStitch.com.
Once dressed, princesses received the royal treatment in the spa area of the party. Sweet play vanities, tables and chairs from Pottery Barn Kids were transformed into lovely spa stations where little girls could get their nails painted, make up done, and hair styled by Jack and Jill’s Children’s Salon. A mirrored vanity tray was set up with fingernail polish remover and pink, gold and blue polish. A beautiful gold hand mirror from Touch of Class was the perfect way for the girls to check out their new look! The final touch was choosing a beautiful gumball necklace by Mammarella’s Sweets & Treats to accent their outfits.
Prince Charming loved the attention he received as he tried fitting the glass slipper on pretty princesses who sat on an adorable ruffled vanity stool from Pottery Barn Kids. But alas, only one princess was meant for this shoe.
While guests awaited their turn at the spa, they enjoyed time at an activity table. Beautiful gold sequin tablecloths from Koyal Wholesale provided the foundation for every table at this event. Topped with a pin tucked runner and lovely floral carriage centerpiece, each place setting included Cinderella themed coloring pages and activity sheets, plus a pack of Cinderella crayons from Oriental Trading.
The royal guests loved photo ops with Cinderella, watching the Cinderella movie, playing “Pumpkin, Pumpkin, Princess” (think “Duck, Duck, Goose”), dancing and prancing and listening to a story.
After all of the fun, guests were led in a royal procession to the dining area to feast on the finest royal dessert fare. Gorgeous tables were set up with sparkling linens, gold and white painted pumpkins, lovely garlands and gold candelabras. Each place setting was exquisite and included a beaded gold charger (Koyal Wholesale), a champagne flute with darling Loralee Lewis straws and party flags, plus Cinderella themed paper plates and cups from Loralee’s collection. A beautiful coordinating favor bag was filled with chocolates at each plate. Glass slipper accents completed the look.
One of the highlights of the dining area were the gorgeous gold Chiavari chairs from Wholesale Event Solutions. Accented with Loralee Lewis chair backers and strands of beads from Koyal Wholesale, they truly looked regal!
The dessert table was stunning. An oversized Cinderella carriage standee from Shindigz provided the backdrop for the beautiful table, filled with delectable desserts. Front and center, was an absolutely breathtaking 3-tier cake by 4 Kids Cakes. Christina’s beautiful details made the cake an unbelievable focal point. Cupcakes were topped with lovely toppers and petite pink ribbons and looked unbelievable dressed up in gold princess baking cups from Via Blossom and coordinating wrappers from Loralee Lewis. Exquisite caramel apples from Roni’s Sugar Creations looked especially lovely. Look at the gold chocolate detailing! Vy Passetti Cake Pops sent along beautiful Cinderella-inspired cake balls. Guests were blown away by the gold pumpkins and carriages. Chocolate covered Oreos are always a hit, and this occasion was no exception. Bella’s Bakery & Bowtique made custom Oreos to match our theme! Notice the castle, carriage, bow and flower details that made them so lovely! Always a favorite, cookies by The Sugar Canvas Boutique Bakery were incredible! From cookie sugar towers accented with butterflies to gorgeous shaped designs, guests couldn’t stop talking about how delicious they were!
Truly, this was an occasion not to be forgotten. Our little princess’ birthday was a dream come true!
- Event Planning & Styling: Krista O’Byrne of Hoopla Events & Jennifer Carver of Banner Events:
- Photography: Lauren Oliver Photography
- Fine stationery and invitations: Loralee Lewis
- Madeline Play Vanity, Finley Play Table & Chairs, Vanity Stool & Cushion Set: Pottery Barn Kids
- Gold Chiavari chairs: Wholesale Event Solutions
- Gold sequin tablecloths, gold chargers, beads: Koyal Wholesale
- Oversized Cinderella carriage & castle arch, carriage candle holder, glass slipper favors: Shindigz
- Cinderella crayons, white tote bags: Oriental Trading, I Have a Favor
- Gourmet caramel apples: Roni’s Sugar Creations
- Gourmet 3 tiered cake: 4 Kids Cake
- Gourmet chocolate covered Oreos: Bella’s Bakery & Bowtique
- Sugar cookies & sugar cookie towers: The Sugar Canvas Boutique Bakery
- Custom cake pops: Vy Passetti Cake Pops
- Gold princess cupcake wrappers: Via Blossom
- Hand-held mirror: Touch of Class
- Venue: Lacey Conference Center
- Cinderella & Fairy Godmother costumes, shoes & accessories: Chasing Fireflies
- Adult Cinderella costume & shoes, Prince Charming Costume, Star wands & Cinderella shoes: Costume Express
- Appliqued Cinderella inspired carriage shirts: Great Stitch
- Handmade Cinderella tutus: Tutu-rella
- Gumball necklaces: Mammarella’s Sweets & Treats
- Gold vinyl crowns on favor bags: I Have a Favor
- Hair styling: Jack and Jill’s Children’s Salon
- Flowers: Elle’s Floral Design
- Cinderella inspired Mason Jars: Always the Occasion