Captain Barnacles and crew have a fun party for you! From underwater inspired centerpieces to fancied-up favor bags, Juliet Boydston and Lucinda Lent of The COOP transformed their party space into a spectacular and bright OCTONAUTS Birthday Party that was beautifully captured by Bebe Jacobs. Their playful take on this cute kids show is filled with lots of bubbly fun and bright ideas, so *Sound the Octo-alert* because I’m diving right in!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Awesome Octonauts submarine birthday cake by Cake Divas
- Character water bottle wraps featuring Professor Inkling Octopus, Tweak, and more
- Sparkly “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” letters, character explorers in vase “aquariums” & simple hydrangea florals
- Glittery blue placemats, green polka dot napkins & felt Octonauts face masks from MyWonderlandBoutique
- Touch tank activity, glitter paint tattoos, party bubbles & a shark mouth photo booth!
- Adorable fondant cupcake toppers of Peso Penguin, Kwazii Kitten, and Captain Barnacles
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Juliet & Lucinda…
Hey OCTONAUTS Fans!! Check out this super spectacular party we did recently for a client who loves Captain Barnacles and the crew! As is always the case with the COOP — we tried to keep it bold and chic!
We skipped the branded plates — and instead did dotted napkins with a bright square plate topped with beautiful felt Octonauts themed mask on top. Way more chic then a store bought themed cupcake plate!! We kept the color scheme bright and happy — bright blue and green and silver — with some punches of orange in there for good COOP measure!!
For the main table centerpiece we did rectangular vases filled with some bright aquarium bubbles that we place a couple of characters in doing their underwater exploring. This is such a simple centerpiece — but it is creative and fun and looked so great! We love how it turned out! Glittered HAPPY BIRTHDAY letters marching down the table added some sparkle and shine — and is always a festive way to celebrate the big day. We also dipped our party balloon bring in glitter for extra sparkle… and used our favorite glitter paper placemats as well.
To celebrate in true OCTONAUTS style — we had a touch tank brought in do the kids could actually interact with and learn some facts about some cool sea creatures. The gorgeous cake was from the Cake Divas and the photos are all courtesy of Bebe Jacobs Photography! It was such a beautiful fun celebration… we hope you enjoy the pics!!!