It’s Minion Madness over here! Actor Donald Faison and wife CaCee Cobb’s celebrated their son Rocco’s second birthday with a Modern & Bright “One In A Minion” Themed Party designed by none other than Lucinda Gould of The COOP! I’m going *bananas* for the bright-yellow, goggle-eyed and jean-overall-wearing little guys that have literally taken over: jean pocket snack bags, “Go Bananas” spoons from Sucre shop and an unbelievable (super cute!) minion cake!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Minion face bags with plush minion doll favors + “One In A Million” mini mylar balloon letter backdrop
– Clear plastic cups with yellow stripe ribbon bows, yellow straws & goggle eye embellishments
– Playful paper fans + jumbo yellow balloon with a banana charm and life-size minion balloons
– Blue and white stripe table runner, yellow stripe plates, mini mason jar cups and minon eye headbands
– Banana, “2” and minion face fondant cupcake toppers + adorable minion cake from Blue Cupcake
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Lucinda…
We recently created the cutest party for actor Donald Faison and his wife CaCee Cobb’s son Rocco. Rocco LOVES Minions so it was Minion Madness over here at the COOP. We really wanted to keep the design cool and modern so we went with navy and white runners (using easy and inexpensive wrapping paper) and yellow everywhere. We love using 14 inch balloon letters to get our theme across so we spelled “One in a Minion” in balloon letters and placed it on a yellow backdrop. As we were blowing the balloons one of the i’s popped so we improvised with a yellow honeycomb banana shape and it made it even cooler. The place settings were enhanced with fresh lemons and the modern Meri Meri plates made everything POP. Outside we used Minion balloons to set the scene with paper fans to add the decorative elements. Julie of Blue Cupcakes created the most AMAZING Minion cake and everyone went crazy over it. All the little Minions went home with their very own Minion friend and some cool Minion googles”.