To celebrate the changing of the weather & the upcoming holidays, Be Inspired sent in this gorgeous Autumn Wedding Inspiration to share with us, which was dreamed up and produced by New Leaf Weddings & Events!
Nestled in the stunning landscape of the Virginia Piedmont are numerous beautiful, private, and historic estates that lend themselves perfectly to inspirational and romantic photo shoots. Inspired by the jaw-dropping art and unique architecture of the location, this styled shoot at Foxlease Farm was designed to capture a romantic love story and the elegance of a Virginia fall. Working with a predominantly gold and cream color palette, each vendor contributed pieces that accented the space and emphasized the warm and unique beauty of the location.
From the enchanting couple pictures, to the sprawling landscape and old world table design, these images serve as fantastic inspiration for those looking to design a their own romantic, gold & white wedding…
- Venue: Foxlease Farm (private estate in Upperville, VA)
- Caterer: Rochelle Myers Catering
- Rentals: Select Event Group & Something Vintage Rentals
- Photographer: Genevieve Leiper Photography
- Event Planner: Jennifer Arezzo, A New Leaf Weddings & Events
- Floral Design: Morgan Walker, Petals and Hedges
- Hair and Makeup: Victoria Stiles
- Stationery: Miss Merkle Design
- Wedding Cake: Kendall’s Cakes
- Calligraphy: Meant To Be Calligraphy