Playful blues hues and fancy metallics paired with whimsical garlands and star topped treats are just some of the sparkly (but still boyish!) details in Graham’s “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” First Birthday. Designed by mommy, Ashley Cain, the at-home celebration looks like a 5-star event (ha!) with adults-only champagne and funny “Cheers! We survived the first year!” tags. See more star-studded details that will surely put you in a happy STAR gaze below!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Whimsical star-studded and ombre blue cake from Ambrosia Bakery
- Playful blue and white window stars, gold star party garland & striped “Happy Birthday” banner
- Yarn wrapped “G” and “We love you more than all the stars in the sky” printable party sign
- “Graham’s favorite foods” table with mini ice creams and blue star stamped spoons!
- Star sunglasses and party crowns + mini blue felt birthday boy crown
- “ONE” blue felt high chair banner and jumbo gold mylar “1” balloon
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Ashley…
Graham’s 1st birthday theme was a twist on “twinkle, twinkle little star” and the decor featured shades of blue and gold/metallics. I wanted to celebrate the bright light this little dude has brought into our lives and celebrate not only his 1st birthday but 1 year of us being parents.
Highlights included a buffet of baby’s favorite foods (pickles, graham crackers, & blueberries), Polaroid photo collage of baby’s month by month, a hot chocolate bar for the kids, champagne toasts for the adults, and a fun photo booth backdrop of fringe tissue paper.
I made a lot of the decor and graphics myself, and the rest was from Etsy, target, and online shops.