What’s shimmery, glittery and frosty FROZEN all over!? This birthday celebration designed by Laila Plant of One Inspired Party, in collaboration with Bambini Soiree! This Dazzling Frozen Birthday Party is magical as can be, and actually has so many fantastic ideas that you’ll have to check out PART 2 for the amazing snowflake-covered cake, whimsical frosty tent, and special guest appearance from Anna, Elsa & friends.
But first, guests were welcomed into “Emily’s Frozen Fever Salon” featuring sunflowers, palm trees and a fun snowman building activity…
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Amazing palm tree balloon sculpture, whimsical blue topiaries & painted sleigh
- “Do you wanna build a snowman” kids craft activity + hair, makeup and nail painting stations
- Bright yellow linens, hot pink ruffle chairs and green mirrors all studded with bright sunflowers
- “Let’s get frozen in fun!” custom sunflower and snowflake floor decal from Tents N Events
- Ice castle entrance with blue frosty bricks, white icicles & a glam silver sequin curtain entrance
Here’s a sneak peek of PART 2!
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Laila…
Emily turned four this year and her parents wanted to throw her a Frozen party. They gave me freedom to design, the only thing that was completely clear is that they wanted a traditional Frozen party that was frosty and white. From the beginning we agreed that an air conditioned tent in their backyard would be the perfect space to host the celebration. With the help and talent of Johanna from Bambini Soiree we started piecing this celebration together!
We floored the tent and wrapped it with custom flooring designed between Johanna and I. I did want to bring in some elements of Frozen Fever so we decided to break the space into two, guests came in through Emily’s frozen fever salon and walked through a castle into the main space. I loved this celebration. It was an experience for each guest that was captured so beautifully by Alan Phillip.
- Planning, Styling & Design: One Inspired Party
- Specialty Props, Rentals & Design: Bambini Soiree
- Photography: Alan Phillip
- Cake: Cakes by R.C.
- Sweets: O Pop By Angie
- Cookies: You Can Call Me Sweetie
- Lighting and DJ: Maxon Events
- Entertainment: Enchanted Fairytales
- Photo Booth: Kiki Booths
- Tent & floor wrap installation: Tents N Events