I just love seeing baby showers like the one Christina Christian of Something Chic dreamed up… you know, the ones all pretty in PINK! Christina and her fabulous team of vendors created a Tickled PINK Baby Shower for Baby Gaston and mommy-to-be with a cookie bar, “Wishes for Baby” station, and a charming dessert table. From top to bottom this sweet celebration is literally dipped (and drizzled!) in various shades of pink: from the linens and dessert stands to the actual sweets and party drink! If you need me, I’ll be procrastinating at my desk and *eating up* all these pretty pink party ideas. ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Pink custom “Baby Girl Gaston” cocktail napkins + gold glittered bamboo forks with pink bows
- Gold “Hello little one” and heart balloons, “Baby Shower” banner & pink ribbon topiaries
- Cookie decorating bar, vibrant food & drink tables and “Tickled Pink Wishes” station
- Playful streamer door decor, honeycomb and tissue poms, and pink tissue tassel garlands
- Whimsical pink frosted mini cakes, watercolor printable wrapped chocolate bars & heart topped petite fours
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Christina…
I had the “best day ever” at our T I C K L E D | P I N K baby shower for an amazing mother-to-be. Inspired by the beautiful inspiration board Nellie Design created from my favorite Instagram pins, I worked with Tiny Prints to create custom decor for Sweet Baby Gaston. Shower details include: personalized pillows, blankets, coffee mugs, dinner plates + napkins, oversized signs, balloons, and it doesn’t stop there!
It was a pleasure working with the numerous vendors on this project. First, the main paper design by Nellie set the tone for the event. When the guests arrived they were greeted at the door with a fun “Welcome” sign, handmade by Paper Acorn and an overflowing amount of paper poms, accordion lanterns and honeycombs provided by Parties and Glitter. Inside, the Welcome stand immediately provided ey- candy with fabulous white/blush/gold balloons and pink flutter heart pencils by Shop Betsy White in pink/white stripped rugby cups from Soiree by Ria. Of course you can’t help but notice the oversized sign and Tickled Pink notes for Baby Gaston which Jen T by Design created.
I must say that a very special part of the design was the dessert bar. The linen from All Occasions matched the theme perfectly + paired with the ribbon toppiaries I ordered from Sweet Georgia Sweet. I couldn’t be more excited to add the desserts and decor. The desserts included a cake and petit fours from Cincinnati’s Bonbonerie, chocolate dipped rice krispy treats, chocolate dipped oreos, and mini vanilla cakes by Lydia Gray. The Sweet Baby Gaston chocolate bars I handmade using printable candy bar wraps by Nellie Design. Next, the lovely tissue tassel garland was provided by Christi of Glitter Girlz Events and the chic white/gold “hello little one” balloons from Shop Betsy White. The final touch of the bar was the dessert labels Jen T made that I styled with clothes pin and I added pink rhinestone to the tips.
A big party of the party space was filled with pillows, blankets, and coffee mugs wrapped in personalized paper for the guests from Tiny Prints. In addition to those gifts, the mother-to-be loves baking cookies so it was important to have a Thank You cookie station garnished with paper toppers from Shandra Ward hanging on an all gold metal tree and with fabulous sugar cookie mix in glass vintage milk bottles from Parties and Glitter, fun signage made by Paper Acorn. I combined printables from Just a little Sparkle with Jen T’s cut out labels. Not only did the table include take home gifts, but each lady was able to decorate cookies while at shower and later make more using instructions in mini paper diapers handmade by Paper Acorn.
What’s a shower without fabulous food and drinks? I am in awe at how well the glass plates with personalized plate clings looked next to the custom Tiny Prints napkins, glitter gold flatware, and fiesta fruit cups in polka dot pink baking cups from Soiree by Ria. The mini sandwiches were super yummy topped with custom toppers by Shandra Ward.
Sweet Baby Gaston was surly shower with love and I am T I C K L E D | P I N K that this is event was so perfect. What I joy it was for our mother-to-be. I know that she had the “best day ever”!
- Styling & design: Christina Christian of Something Chic
- Photography: Jessica Wolf
- Pillows, blankets, mugs, thank you notes, stamps, wrapping paper, napkins: Tiny Prints
- Cake, petit fours: The Bonbonerie
- Desserts: Lydia Gray
- Inspiration board, banner, chocolate bar wraps, bottle wraps, circle tags: Nellie Design
- Balloons in white/gold/blush, “hello little one”, “best day ever” & pink flutter heart pencils: Betsy White
- Gold glitter flatware, accordion lanterns, glass milk bottles, pink tissue paper poms: Parties and Glitter
- Glass dinner plates, custom clings: Create UR Plate
- Invitations: M. Hopple
- Oversized signs, dessert bar signs & “wishes for baby” note cards: Jen T by Design
- Tissue paper garland: Glitter Girlz Events and Designs
- Rugby cups, berry pink baking cups, mini tissue paper poms, outside venue balloons: Soiree by Ria
- Welcome sign, “cookie station” sign and mini pink paper diapers: Paper Acorn
- Cookie station labels: Just a little Sparkle
- Ribbon topiaries: Sweet Georgia Sweet
- Sandwich toppers, gold tree tags: Shandra Ward of Party Elements
- Linen: All Occasions
- Venue: Timber Ridge Clubhouse