Looking for some pretty inspiration for your next girlfriend get together (bridal or baby shower, birthday party, girls night in, etc.)? Well, we’ve got SUCH a treat for you!
Mia Novack of Platinum Events + Productions helped bring this beautiful West Elm + Etsy Craft Event to life recently, in celebration of Etsy’s 10 year anniversary. And what better way to celebrate a company that’s had a huge impact on the crafting world than with a CRAFT PARTY, right?! ;) Check out the lovely fresh floral table runners, delicious looking milk & cookies bar, kaleidoscope inspired paper craft activity, and more lovely details below…
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– DIY baby’s breath crowns for guests as they walk in + pops of pink dahlias throughout the green foliage
– Miniature gold word figurines like ‘hello’ & ‘love’ + custom golf framed signs with kaleidoscope design
– A cold pressed juice bar & breakfast bites area with doughnuts & giant chocolate chip cookies
PARTY DETAILS, as told by…
The 6th Annual Etsy Craft Party took place at West Elm Los Angeles. 2015 marks Etsy’s tenth anniversary of connecting people around the world to make, sell and buy unique goods. This year’s Etsy Craft Party theme, Kaleidoscope: Paper Take Shape, aligns perfectly with this milestone. Kaleidoscopes represent many individual pieces coming together to create something beautiful, much like the dynamic shops that make up Etsy. Partygoers created crafts inspired by paper taking shape. This was a global celebration of meeting and making.
– Event Design + Production- Platinum Events + Productions
– Venue: West Elm Los Angeles
– Kaleidoscope Backdrop: Erin Long, West Elm
– Photography: Dante Marshall
– Sponsors: Suja Juice, Nescafe Dolce Gutso, Milk Jar Cookies
– Video Booth: Slow Motion Time Machine