April Maura Photography is sharing a Mint, Peach & Gold “Blooming” Baby Shower that I think (as we move into Fall) feels perfect for any season of the year! Best Friend Borrowed helped design Jenn’s shower to steer clear of “pink or cheesy” and more along the lines of “chic and dreamy” i.e. that beautiful photobooth backdrop! From the adorable confetti-balloon and garland decorated rocking chair to the “blossoming” cake pop “flower bunches” and even mom-to-be’s perfectly matching party dress, Jenn’s shower is totally on-trend.
P.S. Baby Deklynn is already preparing for her stylish arrival – that mini fedora she was gifted is just precious!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- “Sweet Baby” doily banner, playful paper fan “flower” backdrop & tufted and flower frosted cupcakes
- Headband decorating activity and “It’s A Girl” ripped fabric photo booth
- Burlap, pink fabric & blue daisy-decorated diaper cake
- Cute “Fill Your Sippy Cups” drink station + baby onesie garland
- Rope-wrapped vases with shabby-chic style floral arrangements + mint party utensils
- Gold glitter trim terracotta pot and sunflower seed packet party favors
PARTY DETAILS, as told by April…
We really wanted to break away from your traditional baby shower and show that you can showcase the love of a baby girl but it doesn’t have to be pink or cheesy!
We also were able to really pull this event off and stay on budget thanks to our DIY decor. Best Friend Borrowed created the photo booth which also was the backdrop for the Polaroids that everyone signed and attached to scrapbook paper. We also created each pinwheel in coordinating colors to be the backdrop for the dessert table as well as the tassels that adorned the big white balloons.
We used clothes from the baby registry to create the food table decor. For the tables, we did Jenn is blooming pot’s with her favorite flower seeds – sunflowers. We took your average terra cotta pot and painted the rim gold with some gold glitter accents. These became the favors for each guest. We lined each table with lace down the center and used rope wrapped vases with white and peach flowers as well as mason jars with peach water & white flowers.