They say that “life is better at the beach“… and from the looks of this amazing celebration, maybe BIRTHDAYS are too! ;) Expertly styled by Maressa Lacerda of Pequenos Luxos, this beach and surfing inspired Island Paradise Birthday Party is boasting major creative waves from start to finish. With sunny decor and tropical vibes, not to mention the most adorable beach-y fondant dessert toppers, there’s tons of fun inspiration to soak up here, so get ready to kick off your flip-flops and dive right in!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Giant tent filled with palms, sand & driftwood for the ultimate tropical beach party experience
- Surfer-topped waves & sand cake + a sand castle cake covered in fondant seashells
- Surfboard invitation & centerpieces + beach-style wooden directional signs
- Colorful beverage dispensers with tropical drinks + giant paper lanterns backdrop
- Super cute beach themed desserts like chocolate seashells, coconut truffles & fondant crabs
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Maressa…
It has never taken me so long to select photos! There were over 500 just of the decorations, and with so many other details, I was lost among so many! But mission accomplished, finally the fantastic João Gabriel party is here!
This was the third year that this beautiful family left JG’s party styling in our hands.
After choosing the beach/surf theme, we had the idea to turn the whole place into a beach tent with mats, towels, palm trees, surfboards, sand and a panel with printed canvas as if we were inside the tent watching the beach in the background. It was the best! Check out all the details! :)
- Event Styling: Pequenos Luxos
- Photography: Carolina Almeida & Carla Freitas
- Videography: Caramello Filmes
- Cakes: Lu Lazoski
- Decorated Sweets: Laís Pizeta, Cakes da Paty & Bia Doces e Chocolates
- Decorated Cookies: Mãe Com Açúcar
- Cookies: Bebel Michel
- Suitcases: Lembrança Chique
- Soaps: Pura Alma Saboaria