Flamingos adorned with flowers… could there be anything cuter!? Kim Meisinger of Delight Paperie whipped up one seriously stylish soirée for Lily’s 7th birthday with this fashion-forward Pink Flamingo Pool Party. From the clever pineapple “palm trees” and “pool water” party drink to the beach shovel snack scoopers and poolside dessert table, I think Kim made quite a creative SPLASH all around! ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- “Pool Mat” potato chips, mini pretzel “Crunchy Crabs” and cheesy “Beach Balls”
- Pink frosted donuts, sprinkled marshmallow pops & cupcakes with pretty party circle toppers
- “Pineapple Palms” in a berry blue wading pool + “Take A Dip” veggie cups – so cute!
- Yellow flip flops, sparkly blue sunglasses, flamingo hair clip & pink bucket party favors
- “Pool Water” and “Pink Flamingo Punch” party drinks
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Kim…
A fashionista in the making, Lily asked for an uber stylish flamingo pool party for her 7th birthday. We created this party to help beat the heat of the summer, and to give Lily and her guests a splash of fun!
We chose to serve non-cramp inducing foods, and kept it light. The fruit display was the big hit. The kids helped themselves to berries and grapes while marveling at the pineapple palm trees. The “take a dip” veggie cups were also great fun. Since kids love munchies, there were buckets spilling pool mats (potato chips), beach balls (cheese balls), and crunchy crabs (pretzels). For dessert, we served up pink galore! Pink sprinkle marshmallow sticks, pink doughnuts, pink cupcakes, and white chocolate covered Oreo pops, decorated with pink candy flowers of course!
Instead of handing out party favors as the guests were leaving, Lily greeted her guests with pool party buckets, filled with poolside essentials such as flip-flops and shades. And what pool party is complete without a flamingo feathered hair clip? They were such a surprise to the girls.
The day was full of splashing, beach balls and fun.