This Sweet & Feminine Beachside Baby Shower is just adorable with bla bla dolls, a floral crown for mommy-to-be, and the dreamy California beach as the backdrop! Natalie of A Good Affair Wedding & Event Production designed the exquisitely girlish affair with details ranging from fondant bow topped cupcakes to an Eiffel tower guest book sign. So, if you are looking for girl baby shower ideas or just love to look at pretty things, then ooh and ahh over all the beautiful pictures from Jessica Claire Photography below!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Pastel baby carriage, rocking horse, bottle and bib sugar cookies
- Pink accented Eiffel tower cookie, whimsical baby carriage invitation & Eiffel tower guest book sign
- Rustic stacked drawers, vintage books, bla bla doll and mercury glass dish decorations
- Lush pink rose centerpieces and gorgeous flower crown for mommy-to-be!
- Fondant flower and pretty bow cupcake toppers + non pariel sprinkled cake pops
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Natalie…
We had the pleasure of planning a luxurious baby shower at the Montage Laguna Beach! It was a gorgeous beach day to celebrate Kristin & Brian’s soon to be little girl! Designing this sweet and lovely shower was so much fun! With chalkboard signs, bla bla dolls, headband making and amazing eats – this was a perfect day to enjoy at the beachfront resort! Guests wrote their well wishes for the baby in balloons floating around the Eiffel Tower. (This was where Kristin & Brian got engaged!)