Amy Liu Bissett of A Dazzle Day has a signature pastel color palette & girlish party style that gets me every time! Her DIY’s always feel so meaningful & lighthearted and her talented photography skills always showcase the best smiles from her daughter and sweet friends, not to mention decor details that we are all thankful for. Have a look through Mia’s fourth birthday, a Magical Butterfly Garden Tea Party, that is so whimsical and precious that has me all a flutter from the wildflower inspired favor table, dainty cookie tower, and darling Mia, of course!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Pink butterfly cake pops and flower shaped marshmallows on pearl embellished sticks
- Colorful party guest flower crowns and gold glittery butterfly wings + paper silhouette photo booth frame
- Multicolor pastel layered birthday cake with fondant flowers, butterflies and sculpted “4” topper
- Lace doily and paper butterfly decorated tea label + exquisite assorted tea cups
- Butterfly “chandelier” with hanging greens and flower pattern lanterns
- Green lace table linen, tissue paper flower centerpieces, pink flower chair pads & white lace covers
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Amy…
Beautiful pastel colors are my favorites in designing a little girl’s party. This year, I used a mixture of pastel colors at Mia’s butterfly tea party and loved the result. Everything looked elegant and perfect. You’ll see lots of butterflies, flowers, and greens. The girls all felt very special and grown up sitting around having their tea and desserts. Thank you, Tania, for designing this beautiful birthday package! Tania is so talented and I love working with her! Check out her Etsy shop! You will definitely find something you love!
- Pastel fondant cake
- Sugar cookies
- Homemade marshmallows
- Butterfly cake pops
- Flower mini fondant cake
- Paper flowers for decoration
- 4 year old flower sign
- Doilies and tissue paper pom poms
- paper tea cups
- Photo booth frame
Crafts & Games
Decorate your butterfly with beads and Butterfly Puzzle
I have prepared a tea set for each girl, including a gold spoon, tea bag with dried flowers, jar of honey, and a handmade paper tea cup.