Grab your aprons, because we’re off to Chef Lucas’ Kitchen! Birthday boy Lucas rounded up some hungry friends (a.k.a. sous-chefs!) for his Modern Bistro-Inspired Top Chef Birthday Party… but really all the credit goes to mommy/creative party genius, Amy Liu Bissett of A Dazzle Day.
Her design skills never cease to amaze, and this time she gave the kids an awesome excuse to “get messy in the kitchen” AND get photo-booth-silly for the camera – which is exactly what every kid really wants, right!? ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Make Your Own Pizza activity + personalized “Chef Lucas’ Kitchen” pizza boxes
- Chef hat sugar cookie decorating activity + chocolate mustache topped cupcakes
- Colorful aprons & chef hats, herb-filled mason jars, and “Bon Appetit” drink flags
- Chalkboard style invitations & printables by Tania’s Design Studio
- Fun favor box with a kid-sized whisk, rolling pin, wooden spoon, & mini oven mitt cookie cutter
- Awesome veggie sticks presentation featuring striped candy cups + darling circle toppers
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Amy Liu…
Chef’s party is always a fun theme to design and execute. The kids get to make their own pizza, decorate cookies and it’s okay to make a mess, so what’s not to like?!
I prepared a box filled with kid sized cooking tools like wooden spoon, whisk and rolling pin with a mini cookie cutter. They get to use them to cook something with their family. What a fun favor box to take home!
I’ve worked with Tania from Tania Design Studio once again and I loved the birthday printables she designed!
- Chocolate cake
- Vegetable sticks
- Sugar Cookies
- Make your own pizza
- Decorate sugar cookies