This is one of the most beautiful graduation party themes I have ever seen! Inspired by the idea of reflecting on past successes + looking forward to more to come, Valerie & Jen of Charming Touch Parties dreamed up this “Keys to Success” Graduation Party and filled it with personalized banners, gorgeous florals, and impressive sweets to celebrate the grad-of-honor, Mae Elizabeth. Clever ideas like a festive gourmet popcorn bar – set up ON A LADDER! – and individually packed utensils served in mini tin pails earn this party an A+ grade of success! ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Class of 2015, key and graduation cap cookies from NatSweets
– “Mae Elizabeth Through The Years” picture banner + canvas collage
– Gourmet popcorn bar with rustic wire & burlap lined baskets and mini wooden scoops
– Mini tin pails with wooden utensils and navy & white polka dot linens + burlap ribbon and iron key
– Lemonade, ripped fabric garland topped pie and mini blueberry parfaits
– Dreamy naked layer cake by Bake It! + stunning florals from Floral Wonders
PARTY DETAILS as told by Valerie…
Graduation is a time to reflect back on past successes and special memories, and a time to look forward to a bright future and special moments to come. So to celebrate and honor our graduate, we created our “Keys To Success” themed graduation party. In classic colors of navy and white and gold, we decorated a natural, rustic outdoor landscape with a delicious sweets table, a fun and festive popcorn bar, a place for family and friends to offer notes of congratulations and advice, and lastly a casual and relaxing picnic to finish out the celebration. With beautiful flowers throughout and special decorations personalized just for our graduate, it was the perfect way to honor her and how far she’s come!
Our sweets table offered tasty bites of a 4-layered vanilla “naked” cake, blueberry pie – adorned with mini pie buntings as an added touch, mini parfaits and sugar cookies, decorated with the finest of details. We used a casual throw blanket from Tiny Prints as our tablecloth with a monogram of the graduate’s last name, along with Tiny Prints labels in our mini parfaits to congratulate our graduate. Large iron keys and personalized signs went along with our “Keys to Success” theme. A beautiful pop of yellow in the floral arrangements brightened the whole table!
For our popcorn bar set up, we used an old ladder and wooden planks, along with more beautiful florals to soften and brighten the display. Delicious flavored popcorn filled rustic wire and burlap baskets, while jars of lemonade offered a refreshing sip to guests. One canvas photo collage, by Tiny Prints, captured special moments of the graduate’s high school years, while another canvas photo displayed her senior picture.
On adorable and personalized wish cards from Tiny Prints, guests offered words of advice, encouragement and congratulations to the graduate at our “Keys to Success” table. A sweet and rustic “Class of 2015” wooden plank sign gave the station an extra special touch.
Finally, guests sat down to a picnic dinner at a table set in a natural and serene outdoor backdrop. Our picnic table featured more bright and soft florals down the center of the table, and at each place setting, wooden utensils were wrapped in navy fabric, tied up with burlap ribbon, accented with an iron key and placed in adorable mini tin pails, each with a Tiny Prints label to once again congratulate our graduate.
So celebrate that special graduate in your family this spring by honoring her with a sweet and classic “Keys to Success” party. You’ll remember all that she’s accomplished so far, and send her into her future with advice, wisdom and many congratulations from all of her family and friends!
– Concept and Styling: Charming Touch Parties
– Floral graphic design: Beth Kruse Custom Creations
– Photography: Jennifer Kaye Photography
– Florals: Floral Wonders
– Naked Cake: Bake It!
– Graduation circular stickers, words of wisdom cards, monogrammed throw blanket: Tiny Prints
– Fabric Bunting, pie buntings, pallet Class of 2015 sign, wood ladder: LillyPaul Designs
– 2015 candy dishes: Hoopla Events
– Pies and parfaits: The Sugar Path
– Cookies: NatSweets
– Swizzle sticks, wooden popcorn scoops and popcorn boxes: Sweet Shop Lulu
– Banners, pennant flags, straw flags, framed signs: Charming Touch Parties
– Gourmet Popcorn: Simply Smashing Events
– Plastic lemonade bottles: Soiree By Ria