I always love a fun party that’s intertwined with a great activity for the guests, and this gorgeous 50th Birthday Cooking Party is the perfect example! Beautifully styled by Amy of Amy Nichols Special Events, Karyn’s milestone birthday celebration took place at the famous San Francisco Tante Marie cooking school. Party guests were treated to cooking lessons, drinks, delicious food and – from the looks of the pictures – lots of laughter & good times all around. Sounds like the perfect way to ring in the next chapter to me! ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Stunning florals arranged in kitchen colanders and displayed on stacks of vintage cookbooks
– Personalized aprons for each guests, tied up with a gold satin bow & gold foil stamped gift tag
– Black & white polka dot place cards that perfectly matched the guest of honor’s dress!
– Lots of incredible looking dishes being prepared & enjoyed by the party guests
PARTY DETAILS as told by Amy…
Karyn recently celebrated her 50th birthday and wanted to toast to her fabulous friends by hosting a cooking dinner party at the famous San Francisco Tante Marie cooking school (it’s been in business for over 40 years, and recently closed as the owner will be retiring).
Stunning florals were designed by Lidia of La Fleuriste & arranged in colander on top of vintage cookbooks selected by Amy Nichols from the Tante Marie cookbook library. Favors for the guests were aprons from Zazzle, emblazoned with the Paperless Post invitation logo, deeming Karyn and her guests a “Classic” (vs other word choices for “old” which are crossed out on the apron).
I had a blast choosing a few small details for the tables – hand written place cards by Carrot & Stick press with a black polka dot logo, purchased at Union Street Papery, and other gold dot details such as the festive menus (paper stock purchased at Paper Source, custom printing by Union Street Papery. The finishing touch on the favors? A gold bow tied with a polka dot tag with each guests’ name.
– Planner: Amy Nichols Special Events
– Photography:Julie Mikos
– Floral: La Fleuriste
– Aprons: Zazzle
– Invitation & Apron Logo: Paperless Post
– Placecards, menus, hang tags: Carrot & Stick Press, Paper Source Union Street Papery (coordinated through Amy Nichols Special Events)