Oh. My. Goodness! Geometric garlands, awesome photo wall, bunnies wearing gold-fringed party hats… I’m like a kid in a candy store when it comes to this insanely cute Modern Minimalist Geometric Baby Shower that Jenny Keller (the incredible talent behind Jenny Cookies) recently created for her sister.
Pops of gold glitter, triangle motifs & sweet personal touches made for a stylish, festive atmosphere (inspired by baby Emma’s new nursery!) where party guests could nibble on homemade cookies and other adorable treats while working on the cutest baby block craft.
I’m also loving how Jenny incorporated pieces from Oh Joy’s new fall collection into this design — Joy’s geometric patterns and trendy colors are such a fun way to style up any celebration. Speaking of which… this look could easily translate to a bridal shower or milestone birthday too!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Pink marquee ‘EMMA’ sign with LED lights + “I’m so fancy” & “#emmacat” onesie cookies
- Rice krispie ‘baby blocks’ & cookie sandwiches dipped in chocolate + triangle topped cupcakes
- Gold bar cart with festive drink pitchers, gold rimmed glasses & 3D geometric garlands
- Frame wall with loving sentiments, cute prints & patterned paper + custom pillows
- A pink ruffle & geometric triangle cake + golden arrow, triangle & cat cookies