Pastel animals, pretty feathers, the most darling little bohemian owl illustration you ever did see, and so much more… this Boho Chic Birthday Party is nothing short of downright DREAMY! And speaking of dreamy, how awesome are the big dream catchers adorned with ice-cream hued yarn tassels?! Swoon. Lovingly crafted by Helena Chaviara of RockPaperScissors in celebration of her daugher Daphne’s 3rd birthday, there is seriously so much loveliness to soak in here for “flower children” of all ages. ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– pastel party tee-pee trimmed with playful yarn poms & filled with colorful pillows
– simple-chic buttercream birthday cake topped with a mini ceramic owl & berry clusters
– feathers, feathers, everywhere… from the sweets to the spoons to the drinkware!
– stunning, bohemian-style “3” fashioned from fresh flowers, greenery, & succulents
PARTY DETAILS as told by Helena…
Daphne’s party took place in Balux Café House Project 2 days ago. Even though the venue is located by the sea we chose the green areas to show off our minimal – yet earthy – dessert table. We also made a teepee with lots of gifts and pillows for comfy photoshoots.
– Party Styling & Favors RockPaperScissors
– Photographer: Fiorello Photography
– Venue: Balux Café House Project
– Invitation: Kelli Murray Art
– Sweets: Maria’s Cakes and Cookies
– Kids entertainment: We can do it for kids only