If there was a visual definition for “gorgeous bridal shower”, I’m pretty sure this LOVE-ly Tea Party themed celebration would be it!
Styled by the talented ladies of Events in the City and featuring tons of DIY details by the mother of the bride (Lyn), there are seriously SO many lovely details to soak in here… it was all I could do to keep this post from being a mile long! I might be pushing that here anyways, but it’s all fabulous eye candy, so I figure it’s worth the “trip”. ;)
As lovely as all these party details may be, the sweet thank you message that the bride has for her mom is even lovelier. You’ll find it towards the bottom of this post, in the “Party Details” section below the images. (Lyn, if you’re reading this – better get a tissue ready first!) As a mom of 2 girls myself, I sure hope they feel the same way about me when they grow up… which is still quite a long ways off, but as we all know, it’s crazy how time flies! And now back to the pretty party details…
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Lacy umbrellas & colorful heart garlands “showering” a beautiful brunch table below
- Straws with gold glittered hearts + gold “Love” signs hanging on the back of each chair
- The cutest little tea pot cake pops + shortbread cookies with personalized “tea tags”
- Pastel colored tulle dessert table skirt + pastel tissue tassels on the welcome sign
- Stunning vintage garden inspired florals and lacy details carried throughout!