We see so many adorable fairy parties here at HWTM, but this Woodland Meadow Fairy Birthday Soiree boasts an entire town-like setup for all of the little fairies to enjoy! Everything was beautifully styled by the birthday girl’s mom, owner of Defining Moments Stationery & photographed by Jessica Little Photography, but another big hero of the day was the birthday girl’s dad, who hand-crafted all of the little wooden tables & chairs! Truly a family effort (and triumph!)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Fairy wings, pink tutus & wands for party guests + birdhouse painting & a fairy dust station
– Pink ombre butterfly cake with mini green banner + pink ‘Never Grow Up’ punch & paper rose jar lids
– A pink sweets dessert table with beaded table cloth & large fake flower backdrop
PARTY DETAILS as told by the birthday girl’s mom…
Our sweet and super funny Petra turned 5 recently, and her infatuation with fairies, the colour pink and anything shimmery made planning her first ‘official’ school party a breeze. Set in a wooded area, Miss P welcomed her little fairy friends by offering each their own fairy costume. The birthday girl’s Dad worked his magic and created woodland inspired furniture where our themed activities took place, including painting fairy houses, playing ‘pin the wand on the fairy,’ sparkly manicures and the most-loved, a mix your own fairy dust station.
When all the birthday activities were wrapped up, our guests were treated to a truly magical candy table by Candy by Katie. With oversized flowers as a backdrop, this whimsical creation treated our little fairies to all sort of pink goodies, candy kabobs and the most delicious milk chocolate star wands. The focal point of the entire table was a shimmery purple ombre Birthday cake by Sweet Celebrations Wedding Cakes, with the most delicious strawberry shortcake filling and topped with a DIY apple green mini bunting. All this set on top of luxurious, sequin embellished linens by Gala Décor.
Custom signage, oversized lollipops, a welcome banner, mini cake buntings, as well as the invitation were all created with a whimsical feel in bright pinks and apple greens. With all these talented vendors coming together from Niagara Region, and the involvement of both her parents, it’s safe to say this soiree was a family affair!
– Photography: Jessica Little Photography
– Candy Table: Candy by Katie
– Cake: Sweet Celebrations Wedding Cakes
– Linens: Gala Décor
– Signage, Paper Details, Invitations and Styling: Defining Moments Stationery
– Fairy Costumes, Paper Straws, Napkins & Paper Plates: Target
– Flower Printable Straw Topper: Made to be a Momma
– Venue: Family Property