This Formal Princess Sofia the First Birthday Party is truly an extravagant event fit for royalty! Laila Plant of One Inspired Party created this fairytale dream come true for one little Sofia the First fan who was an absolute princess for a day. Complete with elegantly set dining tables, a dress up area for knights & princesses, and even a bar for all the moms and dads! You gotta love when the party planner caters to everyone! ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Armored knights flanking the castle door entrance, a princess bounce house + a Sofia the First piñata
– Vintage dress up area with princess tutus, compacts, crowns & wands + knight’s helmets & swords
– Lounge area with a fireplace mantle, vintage tufted chairs, writing desk & picnic blankets
– Goblets filled with fruit salad, jewel encrusted cake pops & marshmallows + Sofia the First castle cake
– Purple satin tablecloths & vintage china place settings + amazing chandelier style floral centerpieces
PARTY DETAILS as told by Laila…
Helping mom Joanna plan and style her daughter’s birthday was a dream come true. Her daughter, Allanna requested a Sofia the First part, so the planning process began with the selection of the color palette and design of the logo and invitations. Being that Joanna and Vince own their own catering company and that Vince is an executive chef, they took over the planning and execution of the food.
I gathered my vendors and with Joanna’s input picked all of the finishing touches. Florist Rick from Avant Gardens created the over the top arrangements that graced all the tables. We added details like vintage china & butterflies to the bar to make it Allanna’s fairytale. The highlight of the day was when Allanna walked out and saw her party, She was so amazed and bewildered and did not even believe her eyes. She thanked her parents and proceeded to enjoy the party.
Happy birthday Allanna. I cannot wait to plan your next celebration!
– Planning & Co-Styling: One Inspired Party
– Catering & Co-styling: Table Catering
– Paper Goods: One Inspired Party
– Photography: Studio by Carmen Photography
– Chiffon A & Chiffon Poms: Bell Bloom Design
– Grand Entrance Castle Prop: Bambini Soiree
– Florals, Chiavari Chairs & Linens: Avant Gardens
– Ghost Chairs: 341 Events
– Cake: Edda’s Cakes
– Vintage Rentals: Unearthed Vintage
– Cakepops, Marshmallows, Pretzels & Oreos: “O” Pops by Angie
– Birthday Girl Dress: Laurie’s Tutu Boutique
– Macarons: Janette and Co.
– Entertainment: Enchanted Fairytale Parties