When you step into this magical world, created by Cristina Auffant of Via Blossom, it’s easy to see why her daughter is so in love with fairies! This Enchanted Garden Fairy Birthday Party is filled with whimsical woodland details, like the vintage floral paper decor, beautiful outdoor space and rustic woodsy dessert table. The party decor (including lots of simple DIYS by Cristina) would be perfect for other parties — like a woodland animals birthday, garden bridal shower or a sweet backyard baby shower!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Pink ombre swirl cake with a gold glitter butterfly banner + sweet pink cupcakes & mini doughnut wands
– Pink tutus, flower headband & fairy wings for the girls + a DIY Maypole for the girls to play on
– A dessert table with moss-filled terrariums & wooden pedestals + a burlap tablecloth & gold letters
– A pink ruffled tablescape with a cake pop ‘flowers’ centerpiece in a watering can + DIY flower seats
PARTY DETAILS as told by Cristina…
My daughter Sophia is obsessed with fairies. As soon as she gets home from pre-school she puts on her tutu and fairy wings and submerges herself into the magical world of Fairies. For her 4th birthday, choosing her party theme came so easily: “I want an enchanted Fairy Birthday Party!”
DÉCOR & DIYS:
The dessert table décor had a lot of natural elements like flowers, butterflies, woodland animals, green moss and woodsy props. The pink ombre cake was beautifully adorned with a delicate gold butterfly banner. I carried the natural theme to the girls’ table by creating a gorgeous watering can Cake Pop-Floral arrangement. I also displayed French madeleine cookies in wooden berry baskets adorned with small birds. I DIYed the pretty flower stools where the fairies sat. One of my favorite features of the Party was the DIY Maypole; the girls had a blast dancing around it.
Sweet treats included a delicious marble cake, strawberry cupcakes, French madeleines with dulce de leche, mini donuts and fruit salad. Entertainment:
The little guests turned into adorable pink fairies as soon as they arrived to the party. They were greeted by a beautiful Fairy that organized a series of fun games and activities for the girls. I must say that dancing around the Maypole was the highlight of the party.
– Party Styling: Cristina & Maggie, Via Blossom
Photography: Lovely Littles Photography
– Tutus, Fairy Wings, Banner, Cupcake Wrappers, Petite Blossom Cups, Mini Glasses, Wooden Berry Baskets, Mason Jar Daisy Lids, Striped Paper Plates and Napkins, Wooden Utensils, Paper Straws and Gable Boxes: Via Blossom