Earlier this summer, Jacque made some DIY centerpieces and decorations for her friend’s pink and gold bridal shower that turned out so super cute and are also budget-friendly (yay!). She wasn’t able to photograph the party, so I asked her to bring one of the centerpieces in afterwards so we could still share it with you guys. That’s one of them above, in case you were wondering. ;) And the flowers are made out of coffee filters – how awesome is that?!
She also incorporated some of the elements from my Confetti Bridal Shower paper collection into the party, so we decided to set up a little post-party inspiration gallery to highlight some of our favorite DIY party decor tips & tricks that work for all sorts of occasions. Here goes!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– DIY coffee filter flowers (with a mix of plain & dyed filters) + golden pom centers
– Simple white gift boxes embellished with decorative paper, washi tape and baker’s twine
– “Love is Sweet” napkin wraps + a gold chevron paper table runner & tray liner
– Tissue confetti decorated frames + DIY tissue tassel chair backs & garlands
– Plastic champagne flutes decked out with gold bases, pink rhinestones, & personalized party flags
If you’ve followed HWTM for a while, chances are good that you’re very familiar with the good ol’ $0.99 Ikea Tolsby frame. The ones pictured here are dressed up for the occasion with gold spray painted bases + a band of glitter tape.
Photos are the perfect way to personalize any event! We just added a few pieces of tissue confetti + a party circle to make this everyday gold frame (above) match the party’s confetti theme.
/*posted by jenn s.
*/?>Categories: Bridal Showers
, Party Decor Projects