We recently styled a farm party (which you’ll see hopefully soon!), so my subconscious is still on the lookout for cute country western ideas. So it’s no wonder why I am loving this Rustic Wild West Cowboy 1st Birthday Party, styled by Jen of Tiny Spark with printables from Lauren Haddox of Lauren Haddox Design. Even though this is a cowboy party, I’m thinking about how so many of these ideas would have been so cute! Like using wheat in the floral arrangements — I’m definitely tucking that away for the future!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Chicken feed chex mix, rawhide beef jerky, haystacks, marshmallow s’more pops & bacon cupcakes
– Cowboy hats & bandanas for each guest + mini bindles & Happy Trails trail mix favors
– Red gingham tablescape & a kids’ corral with haystack benches covered in burlap & fur
– Red carnation bouquets, striped cowboy silhouette printables & a fluorescent moon lamp
PARTY DETAILS as told by Lauren…
It was a wild west cowboy celebration for Nash James’ first birthday with everything from a Sweets Saloon to the Kids Corral. As guests arrived, they were able to gear up with their own cowboy hat and bandana. Stick ponies were available in the kids corral. Lunch included chili, cornbread, fruit skewers, salad (ruffage), chex mix (chicken feed) and beef jerky (rawhide). And the Sweets Saloon was fully stocked with haystacks, s’more marshmallow pops, caramel popcorn balls and cupcakes from Bitten. A wall of pictures displayed Nash James’ first year.
– Cupcakes: Bitten
– Stick ponies: Lonestar Linens
– Balloons: Party City
– Fabric & craft paper: JoAnn Fabrics
– Cowboy hats & party favours: Amazon
– Party design: Tiny Spark
– Printables: Lauren Haddox Design