Anne-Marie of Elianna Noelle Events created a splashing good time with this “Mermaid Kisses & Starfish Wishes” Under the Sea Birthday Party! I love the sophisticated look of everything — from the decor & tablescape to the beautiful dessert table & delicious ocean treats! Fit for a 3 year old or a 30 year old ;)! And with a stunning mermaid topped birthday cake & transformative face painting, I’m sure this little mermaid was happy as a clam!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Hanging fish backdrop & fishing net table cover + sea glass bottles & white milk crates
– DIY glass pebbles & seashells wreath around custom mermaid party invitation
– Clamshell & mermaid tail topped cupcakes + seashell & pearl cake pops
– Simple poolside tablescape with striped printables & a pink, green & blue color palette
PARTY DETAILS as told by Anne-Marie…
For her 3rd birthday, my lil’ client wanted an under the sea birthday party with an emphasis on mermaids. That’s exactly what I attempted to accomplish. Starfish, mermaid tails, pearls, and sea shells were included to encompass an elevated, yet girly, ocean themed birthday.
My favorite DIY project was the wreath. It took 6 hours to attach all the individual stones and starfish, but it was well worth seeing the finished product.
– Cake, Cookies & Cupcakes: Dania’s Cake
– Cake Pops: Katia’s Cake Pops
– Birthday Candle: Glitter Wishes by Kara
– Decor & Styling: Elianna Noelle Events
– Photography: Jessica Friend Photography
– Caricatures: Matthew Mercer