Step right up boys and girls! Ashley Berrie of Ashley Berrie Photography created a magnificent Big Top Vintage Circus First Birthday Party that you have to see to believe! Under the big top, this menagerie included traditional carnival games, clown-approved toys and plenty of circus peanuts to go around! With BOLD colors and FUN vintage style, this party is the perfect prize!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Strongman marshmallow dumbbells, ferris wheel cupcake display & lion tamer licorice whips
– Vintage-style popcorn machine + popcorn box & lollipop table centerpieces
– Blue & red balloon & bunting decorated mantle + a polka dotted smash cake & bunting decorated high chair
– Buntings & stripes circus 1st birthday cake + ‘1’ photo sign & 1st birthday photo shoot display
– Circus story guest book, circus-themed toy & treat filled gable box party favors + mini gumball machine favors
PARTY DETAILS as told by Ashley…
I loved every moment of planning this party for my first son’s first birthday party! My most favorite creations were the big top backdrop behind the main table, the custom gable boxes for each child that read “It’s time to clown around (child’s name)” with a clown nose on top and the table centerpieces simply made from popcorn boxes/tissue paper and lollipops!
I also used sentimental items like the antique wagon my grandfather gave me which held all the children’s goody bags. And also the vintage suitcase owned by my grandmother which held the custom cotton candy bags.
– Photography: Ashley Berrie Photography
– Cake: A Cake Walk
– Circus Dog Collar: Fantasy World Creations
– Custom Coloring Sheets: Valerie Pullam Social Stationary & Design
– Vintage Peanut bags, teal berry containers: Dime Store Buddy
– All paper products: Paper Source