With frosting, sprinkles and a cherry on top, this Sprinkled with Love Cupcake Baby Shower is sweet as can be! Kim Daniels of On Purpose surprised this mommy-to-be with a ‘Sprinkle,’ which typically celebrates a 2nd or 3rd child, including a sprinkle bar for decorating pretty pink cupcakes and adorable hand-made decor (how cute are those mini tassel garlands?!) With such sweet friends & delicious cupcakes, you just can’t go wrong!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Pink & white chocolate dipped & sprinkled strawberries & pretzels + pink lemonade frosted cupcakes
– Pink & green cupcake bar with a sprinkle table runner, pink & green tissue tassel garland & a variety of sprinkles
– DIY book pages wreath & chalkboard sign with mini pink & green tassel garlands + a pink & green tablescape
– Fresh fruit drinks & sangria + “Thanks for popping by” popcorn box shower favors
PARTY DETAILS as told by Kim…
A couple of weeks ago, my girlfriends and I surprised our friend, Kimberly, with a surprise Baby Sprinkle. My co-host, Brittany, and I had so much fun conspiring to make this a cute and fun party. I think we succeeded!
Brittany ordered these adorable invitations from the Esty shop LuckyBean33 and then we just went from there. We used the pink, green and brown throughout the party.
– Ham and Cheese Party Rolls
– Spinach Dip Bowls
– Herbed Goat Cheese with Pretzel Flats
– Fruit Salad
– Veggie Tray
– Dipped Pretzels and Strawberries with Sprinkles
– Lemon Bar Muddy Buddies
– Confetti Cupcakes with Pink Lemonade Frosting
– Sparkling Pink Grapefruit Sangria
– Sweet Tea and Pink Lemonade
– Party Popcorn bagged up for little favors
My favorite details were the tassel garlands and the little sprinkle bar for the cupcakes.
Instead of a guest book, we had guests sign a wooden letter “K.” My co-host, Brittany, also had the brilliant idea to give Kimberly a set of thank you notes and we had guests self-address them at the party. I love that!