Bonjour mon amis! Love is in the air, and not just between the bride & groom, but from the bride’s love of planning beautiful parties as well! Ester Mezhlumyan of EM Designs got right down to business for her own Romantic Parisian Bridal Shower, with garden-inspired decor, gorgeous desserts fit for any French Boulangerie and tons of tiny thoughtful details (which make all the difference)! Tres magnifique!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– White birdcages, fresh peonies & floral wreath chair back for the bride + a lace & flower box ‘cake’
– Mini champagne bottles with paper straws for each guest + recipes & advice for the bride
– ‘Diamond ring’ topped cupcakes, fruit parfaits, French macarons & chocolate croissants
– Eiffel Tower cookies + a stunning Eiffel Tower topped quilted silver cake with lace & sugar flowers
PARTY DETAILS as told by Ester…
I love to plan parties, so I of course planned my shower with the help of my sisters. I am a graphic designer so I designed everything from the invites, the favors, recipe cards, advice cards, framed food titles, and more. I also designed the layout, dessert table and pretty much DIY’ed the whole shower! Amazon and Ebay are my best friends (lol). The flowers were purchased and arranged the night before, using vases that were spray painted silver. The back drop was a simple Home Depot DIY (using PVC Pipes + Sheer Curtain Panels + Strung Crystals from Ebay). I love collecting macron boxes, so some were used as decor. I also collected hard bound books, spray painted them silver, stacked them up, tied a ribbon around them like a present and hot glued a faux peony. The desserts (besides the main cake) were all made by my talented sisters and mother.
– Invite Printing: Bay Photo
– Photography: VWP Video & Photo
– Dress: Asos
– Cake: Aroma of Europe Bakery
– Chairs: Flowers European & Design
– Fruits: Hasmik’s Fruit Design
– Sugar Cookies: Julie’s Sweet Delights