Ready for some seriously gorgeous wedding inspiration? Jessica Guevara of OhSoPrintable brought some of the best parts of Southern living to this Charming Southern Tea Party Wedding Shoot. From the beautiful white historical home venue and vintage furniture, to the pops of romantic colored florals and a whimsical tea party vibe, this wedding shoot has so many different elements to pull inspiration from!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Beautiful outdoor setting with a tea party table for the bride & groom + DIY chair back signs
- Mini pecan pies & glittered peach panna cotta jars + delicate floral China stands & place settings
- Vintage furniture & decor on the dessert table, like suitcases, a milk crate & a beautiful owl-knobbed desk
- Pearl-draped mint wedding cake with lace imprint detailing & a coral flower topper + bride’s matching mint heels
- Mermaid lace wedding dress with vintage birdcage veil + a bridal bouquet of blush toned hydrangeas & peonies
PARTY DETAILS as told by Jessica…
This Southern Tea Party Wedding Styled Shoot was a collaboration among several local Atlanta wedding vendors. We wanted this shoot to showcase the Southern charm that we are especially proud of. As we all know, the Southern home just isn’t Southern without a porch. The porch is where people gather to have tea parties, socialize, eat, mingle and drink sweet tea on a daily basis. It’s where you gather with the ones you love and relax.
Our venue, the Braselton Stover House, is a historical home built in 1916. Its white exterior and expansive porches served as the flawless backdrop for our color palette of mint, peach and blush pink. The powder blue beadboard porch ceilings and large patio fans added to the romantic atmosphere.
The vintage table provided by Crush Vintage Rentals was the perfect setting for the desserts. A white pedestal cake stand held mini pecan pies topped with light peach flags. Delicate strawberry macarons and black tea teabags were displayed in an old wooden milk crate. Jars of peaches and cream panna cotta were a light and refreshing treat for a Summer afternoon. The stunning mint wedding cake by For Goodness Cake rested ever so gently in an antique suitcase. Gorgeous floral arrangements by Abby’s Floral Design emphasized the dreamy Southern feel of the shoot. Crush Vintage’s dining table was complimented by vintage China place settings made available by Vintage English Teacup. Blush pink bride and groom wire signs hung on the grey elegant refinished chairs.
The bride donned a lace mermaid dress by CTO Bridal and was accented with a birdcage veil. Mint shoes peeked through as she walked. Her soft romantic makeup was perfection thanks to Andrea Carte Artistry. A seating area was set up under a large oak tree with a lovely blush pink sofa and rustic lantern for photos of the bride and groom.
- Venue: Braselton Stover House
- Models: Joey & Ashley Tindell
- Photographer: Evie Perez Photography
- Shoot Styling and Design: OhSoPrintable
- Hair/Make-Up Artist: Andrea Carter Artistry
- Wedding Dress: CTO Bridal
- Furniture Rental: Crush Vintage Rentals
- Cake/Cupcakes: For Goodness Cakes
- Florist: Abby’s Floral Design
- Vintage Tea Rentals: Vintage English Teacup
- Macarons: Bleu House Market
- Groom Attire: Admiring Glances