When a tropical vacation for all your family and friends isn’t necessarily in the cards, a Tropical Hawaiian 70th Birthday Party is definitely the next best thing! Belinda Ramanauskas of Styled By Belle brought the beach to the party with a low-key luau vibe, including a grass skirted dessert table & plenty of surfing-inspired details (like that flashback photo invitation)! Now that Summer is here, throw on that hula skirt and get ready for paradise!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– A tropical dessert table with a pineapple ‘tree’, Aloha cupcakes, wood paneled backdrop & colorful candies
– Bamboo painted & Hawaiian flowers topped birthday cake + Hawaiian leis for each guest
– Hawaiian beach themed cookies, pineapple cake pops & cupcakes + mini fresh fruit tarts
– Oceanside venue with a Hawaiian lounge area, pink flamingos & a pineapple surrounded surfboard
PARTY DETAILS as told by Belinda…
We recently styled a bright & tropical “Hawaiian” themed 70th Birthday dinner party for John. The party was held at Port Melbourne Yacht Club in Australia and was a dinner event for 130 guests.
We styled the table settings with lime green linen, amazing large tropical flower arrangements, raffia straw placemats, and gorgeous paperie designed by 2LoveBirds.
We also created a tropical dessert buffet using straw skirt table cover, a “palm tree” made from real pineapples and lots of fresh fruit decor, an amazing 3-tier bamboo cake decorated with gorgeous hibiscus and frangipani flowers, tropical desserts such as: tutti frutti macarons, pineapple cake pops, Hawaiian themed cookies, fruit tarts, coconut & pineapple cupcakes decorated with surfboards & pineapples, and a range of brightly coloured fruit candy.
– Concept & Styling: Styled By Belle
– Photography: Lee Bird Photography
– Printables Design: 2LoveBirds
– Cake, Cupcakes & Fruit Tarts: Queen Baker
– Pineapple Cake Pops: Cupcake Occasion
– Macarons: Macarahrah
– Cookies: Dessert Menu Please
– Floral Design: Style By Nature
– Furniture Hire: Place Settings