Aloha! Dreaming of a tropical paradise getaway? We’ve got just the thing! Jenny Santoso of Party Made Easy crafted together this fantastic Tropical Oasis Hawaiian Luau Birthday Party! I am absolutely loving that homemade Ferrero Rocher chocolate ‘pineapple’ — SO creative! With lush greenery, colorful floral leis and delicious luau food, I feel like I just spent some quality time on a white sandy beach ;).
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Tiki shack topped beach birthday cake with chocolate sea shells & ombre waves
– Tiki torches + a mini tiki bar with blue drinks & lots of colorful drink umbrellas
– Grass skirt & bikini decorated drinks + a grass skirt dessert table skirt
– Bright paper flower & lei flower ‘6’ backdrop + entryway ‘Take a Lei’ table for guests
– Hawaiian themed food & fresh tropical fruit + fresh coconut water
PARTY DETAILS as told by Jenny…
We threw a luau for our daughter’s 6th birthday. I DIY-ed everything for the party from the decorations, cake, dessert, and food. Guests enjoyed Hawaiian food including Kalua Pork and Spam Musubi. My favorite was the backdrop I created from construction paper. I also loved the tiki lounge (drink station). Kids took home grab bags with candies they collected from the pinata, cookies, gummy fruit kabobs, and leis.
Thankfully, we were blessed with gorgeous weather during the party. We all had so much fun!
Party Styling, Photography, Decor & Food: Party Made Easy