Tea for two? How about tea for a whole party?! Carla Rippstein of Paper & Party Love stirred up a gorgeous spread with this Spring Florals & Brunch Birthday Tea Party! I love how she mixed pretty pastels with bright pops of color for a modern twist on the signature shabby chic tea party look. Plus, is there anything better than popping a little sugar purse into your tea? I don’t think so. ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Bright pink & teal tissue pom hanging decor + elevated teapot filled with fresh florals
– Rose swirl cake topped with pink roses & a mini birthday banner + sweet flower-topped cupcakes
– Champagne flutes with pink bows & party flags + mini tea buffet with custom flower tags
– Porcelain tea cups filled with sweets + rainbow macarons & mini cakes
PARTY DETAILS as told by Carla…
Why not have a tea party to celebrate the arrival of spring? A tea party for your friends
is an easy one to organize. All you need is cake, tea and maybe some champagne and you are good to go! And of course, don’t forget the party printables to make it all look great.
I designed these party printables to celebrate spring and I love how easy the dessert table was. I made a rose cake and added a few more sweet things from the grocery store to have some variety. I think this would be a relatively easy party to throw just to get your friends together – or for a little girl’s birthday party.
I love the mix of the pom poms and the honeycomb paper decorations hanging above the table. The colors mixed with the mint in the printables make it feel so fresh after a long winter. Adding paper flowers to the tea bags helps with that as well.
I hope you enjoyed viewing the pictures as much as I enjoyed setting this up!
– Party Printables: Paper & Party Love