At this hoppin’ party, the birthday girl is a bunny-loving, special little girl whose many favorite things include Summer, lemonade & headbands! Beth Kruse of Beth Kruse Custom Creations (aka Mom) created this “No Bunny Like You” Favorite Things Birthday Party to perfectly combine all of those things! I love how the colors and decor design are more modern than what you typically see at bunny parties — perfect for a very grown-up 8 year old! ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– ‘Bunny tail’ powdered donuts, Kit Kat ‘bunny poop’ & Cheeto ‘carrots’
– Twig bunny door wreath DIY make a yarn bunny activity & plenty of plush bunnies around
– Pink polka dot bunny cake with a swirly gold ’8′ topper + printables inspired bunny cookies
– Cotton bunny tail party favor bags & drink cups + framed photo collages
PARTY DETAILS as told by Beth…
My daughter LOVES bunnies. She has slept with 2 stuffed bunnies every night since she was a baby and has countless other bunny items. She really wanted a bunny themed party, but the trick was how to keep it from being too babyish since she was turning 8. We came up with a play on words: “there’s noBUNNY like you!” and decided to do a favorite things party. She wanted bunnies with clothes so I came up with a well dressed bunny for the printable designs. I decided to use more jewel tones instead of the common pastels associated with bunnies.
For the main display/snack table we highlighted all of her favorite things and foods. My favorite part was the “favorite things gift exchange.” Each girl brought 3 of her favorite things ($5 or less) and they shared them with the group. They then read 3 names drawn out of a hat and those 3 girls got to take home the gift. Each girl went home with 3 new gifts. The girls were so cute sharing why they brought that item and who was going to get to take it home!
– Printables: Beth Kruse Custom Creations
– Party Styling: Beth Kruse Custom Creations
– Headband Favors: Vintage Bebe Props
– Photography: Memories by Megan Photography
– Cookies: NatSweets Cookies
– Cake Topper: Lulu Cupcake