Louisa of The Little Big Company always dreams up the most insanely creative celebrations, and this latest one is no exception! For her daughter’s 9th birthday, she brought this beautiful Magical Pegasus Party to life with cool geometric touches, tons of bright colors, and a touch of sparkle (in the form of glittery “Pegasus” horseshoes, of course!). Check out more of Louisa’s party magic here and here.
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Incredibly detailed fondant Pegasus cake topper + geometric print tier cake
– Beautiful “Magical Pegasus Garden” displayed inside a perspex box on the dessert table
– Fantastic Pegasus & geometric dessert table backdrop + matching cupcakes, cookies, & bottle wraps
– Sparkly glittered horseshoes + geometric washi tape accents & rainbow confetti party poppers!
PARTY DETAILS as told by Louisa…
My 9 Year old Daughter wanted a Magical Pegasus Party with bright geometrics.
I found a perspex box from a shop that was selling ex display shop fittings, and Rose from The Eleventh Flower made a magical Pegasus garden for the clear riser… It was simply stunning, and matched Just Call Me Martha’s gorgeous cake and Ham and Pea’s great backdrop. Each girl got a Pegasus shoe in the invitation box, which we glitterized. All captured by Memories of Mine Photography.
– Photography: Memories Of Mine
– Magical Pegasus Garden and florals: The Eleventh Flower
– Cake, cupcakes and cake pops: Just call me Martha
– Backdrop: Ham & Pea Design and Paperie
– Custom confetti pops: Paper and Style Co
– Desserts at front of table: Burch & Purchese Sweet Studio